Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Who's afraid of the big dog ?

I just made a complete arse of myslef while walking home from work to eat lunch. I sort of had an argument with a dog. I was in this sort of creepy derilict area of the south side when from nowhere it came running towrds me. Why do they always look like they want to bite me and make me cry? Anyway I sort of swung my bag at it and shouted a bit until it ran away. If anyone from the high risers was looking out I bet they had me down as a mentalist. Actually, in retrospect I think maybe the dog just wanted to be friends.
Anyway I think I need to go and eat a whole Kirriemuir ginger cake now to make me feel better. I'm still shaking. No joke.
Thank you once again for letting me sound off.
Tracyanne x

3 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Dogs can smell fear, so don't be afraid.
I hope this isn't prying, but I was just wondering what your day job is? I often forget that many bands I like sometimes work second jobs.
Thanks,
Josh

8:11 pm  
Blogger Maria said...

I'm afriad of dogs. So I understand what you did. I had done the same thing=) /maria

6:38 pm  
Blogger Val's Porch said...

sorry, this makes me chuckle.
not the bit about you being scared, but the thought that he might have just wanted to be friends.

5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home